HI,

Hope you are doing great!

This is Harry from Dynamic Enterprise Solutions. We have urgent requirement
with one of our client's, please review below job description and let me
know your interest

Position ID : DYES00007594

Title: ServiceNow BSA

Location: North Chicago, IL

Duration: 6 Months +

SLC artifacts, SNOW demand management, coordination of req gathering
documentation with business, creation of test protocols and execution
facilitation with business, coordination activities with software vendors.
We really need some one who is driven, hands-on artifact creation, great
attitude and energy.

In Take Notes
Years and experience/Education: 5 to 7 years and minimum Bachelors degree
Top three technical skills: author requirements, author and execute test
scripts, vendor management and coordination planning of SaaS
platform/Solution
Top three soft skills: High energy and driven, takes initiative and can
multitask, great attitude
Are you open to a resource relocating for the role? If so can the final
interview be complete via a WebEx? Lets not look at relocation yet
Interview Process: Phone and In person/WebEx? Initial phone screen, then one
in person prior to hire

 Thanks & Regards

Harry John
Business Development Manager