Greetings. We appreciate your time and support.  We guarantee delivery of all the profiles submitted. ONE PLATFORM for all Clients, Implementation partners , Prime Vendors , Tire -1 Vendors  to view available profiles to fulfill your requirements. Available profiles irrespective of technology  will be updated  now and then and if your requirements matches the skill set of consultant , feel free to contact Nithya @ 408-459-0928 (24 * 7 support line). Looking forward to a fruitful interaction with you and your organization.

Vendors and consultants interested  in marketing their profiles can also contact  Nithya @ 408-459-0928 (24 * 7 support line).

Kindly Subscribe to view available profiles :  URL: https://groups.google.com/a/benchsalesusa.com/forum/#!forum/profile

Regards,
Nithya
Senior Resource Manager ( Bench Sales)
Phone No: 408-459-0928 (24 * 7 SUPPORT LINE)
Email : nithya.modera...@gmail.com
Hotlist @ URL: https://groups.google.com/forum/#!forum/benchconsultantlist
WhatsApp @ URL: https://chat.whatsapp.com/BWih6Wyiit8A7dwDwveQcZ
www.linkedin.com/pub/nithyanand-m-k/10/879/863

Hope that we make some difference to the world.
Hope that we help someone to move ahead in life.
Hope that we make someone realize their aspirations.
Hope that we help someone reach their dreams.
HAVE A GREAT DAY AHEAD!!!!!!