Hello *Associate*,

Hope you are doing well
We have below requirement open. Please send me your genuine candidate on my
email ID  *ifthek...@canopyone.com <ifthek...@canopyone.com>*

*Position: Data Analyst with AWS*

*Location: Peoria, IL*

*Type: Contract*

Familiar with AWS Cloud Solutions

Knowledge of AWS services for data analytics ie Athena Glue Redshift EMR etc

Knowledge of Data Warehousing concepts
Interact with clients and internal stakeholders provide guidance to team
members and execute projects through the course of coding quality control
deployment maintenance and support in order to deliver the project on time
by ensuring maximum application uptime WITHIN the limits and  standards
processes and policies

Project Planning and Setup

Understand project scope Based on the analysis of the type of the project
provide inputs on project methodology to senior stakeholders Project
Manager Architects etc

Consolidate inputs from developers and collectively provide inputs on
activities tasks task level estimates schedule dependencies risks etc

*Thanks & Regards*

*Mohammed Ifthekharuddin*

 Tel: 703-831-8282 Ext 223 Cell: 323-825-5662
  Email: ifthek...@canopyone.com  Web: www.canopyone.com
<http://canopyone.com/>