Hi  All,
 We have an urgent requirement on following position with one of our  client
please find the detailed Job description and revert me with suitable
profile.
*Role:ETL Engineers*

*Location: Bentonville, AR*

*VISA:  Only GC-USC*

*Contract Duration: 6 months*

*Number of open positions:  5*

*Type of Hire: CTH  *

*All candidates must have coded and deployed systems in production.*

*ETL Engineers:*

1.      [required] big data ETL technologies: e.g. Spark, Kafka, Hive

2.      [required] skilled with at least one general purpose programming
language: Python or Java.

3.      [required] Azure experience or can quickly learn: Azure Data
Factory, using the big data technologies and database technologies on Azure

4.      [strongly preferred] SQL query language and SQL databases

5.      [strongly preferred] NoSQL technologies – MongoDB, Cassandra,
HBase, HDFS

6.      [preferred] Walmart system knowledge a plus.

7.      [preferred] Finance/Accounting knowledge a plus.
[preferred] Security knowledge a plus

--

 Best Regards,
Raagini

Kaynes Technology Inc (USA)

Email:raagin...@kaynestech.com

G-talk:raagin...@kaynestech.com

*“Email is the best way to reach me If I missed your call”*