Hi All,
 We have an urgent requirement on following position with one of our direct
client
please find the detailed Job description and revert me with suitable
profile.

*1) Verification Engineer with PCIe Gen3, Gen4 protocols:*

·         *Minimum 5 years of experience working of SV and UVM
methodology. *

·         *Expertise in verification environment development, functional
coverage, code coverage, Testplan development, testcase writing, gate sims
and debugging.*

·         *Expertise in PCIe Gen3, Gen4 protocols is a must*

·         *Expertise in CXL (Compute express Link) is good to have*

·         *Expertise in IP as well as SOC verification*

·         *Perl/shell scripting is good to have*

·         *C/C++ knowledge is good to have*

*2) Verification Engineer with SPI, JTAG,  Transceiver PHY :*

·         *Minimum 5 years of experience working of SV and UVM
methodology. *

·         *Expertise in verification environment development, functional
coverage, code coverage, Testplan development, testcase writing, gate sims
and debugging.*

·         *Expertise in SPI, JTAG,  Transceiver PHY is a must*

·         *Expertise in IP as well as SOC verification*

·         *Perl/shell scripting is a good to have*

·         *C/C++ knowledge is good to have*

*3) Verification Engineer with Ethernet :*

·         *Minimum 5 years of experience working of SV and UVM
methodology. *

·         *Expertise in verification environment development, functional
coverage, code coverage, Testplan development, testcase writing, gate sims
and debugging.*

·         *Expertise in Ethernet is a must*

--

 Best Regards,
Raagini

Kaynes Technology Inc (USA)

Email:raagin...@kaynestech.com

G-talk:raagin...@kaynestech.com

*“Email is the best way to reach me If I missed your call”*