Hi  All,
 We have an urgent requirement on following position with one of our  client
please find the detailed Job description and revert me with suitable
profile

*Role: GIS ESRI Magik 6-BWork Location: New Orleans, LAAny Visa*

Required skills:

- GE Energy Connections' Smallworld.
- GE Grid Solutions' Smallworld Internet Application Server.
- Magik object-oriented programming language.

Nice to have skills:
- ESRI's ArcGIS Desktop, ArcGIS Server & ArcGIS Online.
- ESRI's ArcGIS API for JavaScript.
- Schneider Electric's ArcFM.
- Epoch Solutions Group Inc.'s EpochField & EpochSync.

Role description:
Resolution of Software & Applications-related Service Request Tickets
raised by clients.

Relevant experience: 5-8 Years.

--

 Best Regards,
Raagini

Kaynes Technology Inc (USA)

Email:raagin...@kaynestech.com

G-talk:raagin...@kaynestech.com

*“Email is the best way to reach me If I missed your call”*