Hi Professional,

Hope all is well.

Please share resume to the following JOB:

Job Description:

Onsite Single Point of Contact for the technical solution
Own individual track delivery for BI/ Reporting
Interacts with Business Users and provides Reporting/ETL Solution Clarity on an as need basis
Review historical source data to gain insight of key issues and challenges
Discuss and review DWH / BI technology integrations
Resolve technical issues and provide support to the development team
Participate in Unit and System Testing and approve deliverables
Participate in customer meetings/escalation meetings along with Service delivery manager
Collaborate with Customer counterparts to Maintain Staffing & Capacity plan for Resource Management
Analyze the Track’s tickets and create improvement plans and get approved from Customer
Responsible for collaboration and communication with relevant third parties
Single point of contact for all critical incidents
Coordinate for all relevant release management activities

Thanks & Regards,

Kiran K
Head - Recruitment
571-482-1832