Hi All,
We have an urgent requirement on following position with one of our  client
please find the detailed Job description and revert me with suitable
profile

*Role:Sap security*
*Location:Cambridge MA*
*Visa:Any*
*Job Description*

We’re looking for a security consultant with a breath of experience
encompassing ECC, BW and HANA as well as the non-technical aspects of
sustaining the SAP environment.  Specifically,

•             Consultant should be familiar with the suite of SAP
applications (ECC, BW, HANA), as well as the supporting tools

•             Consultant should have the ability to evaluate and provide
feedback on the context within which the applications are deployed at Pega,
i.e. the team structures and processes by which SAP data is modified and
systems supported

•             Consultant will evaluate the completeness and adequacy of our
monitoring of SAP controls to support SOX compliance

•             Consultant will provide guidance on processes and techniques
for ongoing testing and validation of SAP controls.

--

 Best Regards,
Raagini

Kaynes Technology Inc (USA)

Email:raagin...@kaynestech.com

*“Email is the best way to reach me If I missed your call”*