Hello *Associate*,

Hope you are doing well
We have below requirement open. Please send me your genuine candidate on my
email ID  *ifthek...@canopyone.com <ifthek...@canopyone.com>*

*Position: Big Data Engineer*

*Location: Sunnyvale, CA*

*Duration: 1 year*

*No. Of positions: 4*

*Required:                                                        *

*Skills Needed*

*Must Have Skills: *Hadoop, Hive, Spark, Kafka, Storm

*Desired Skills*: Experience working with GDPR or CCPA implementation or
compliance related programs.

*Thanks & Regards*

*Mohammed Ifthekharuddin*

 Tel: 703-831-8282 Ext 223 Cell: 323-825-5662
  Email: ifthek...@canopyone.com  Web: www.canopyone.com
<http://canopyone.com/>