Hi Friends,

Hope you are doing great,

I have an urgent requirement from one of my esteem client, I will
appreciate if you can have an eye on the below requirement and send me your
consultant updated profile ASAP.

Role

Location

Key Skills

BPM Developer with .net

Hartford CT

Just to add Primary skill is BPM. If someone has .Net in addition to that,
it is a definitely a bonus. As for a specific BPM tool, we are implementing
Agile Point. But we do not expect the person to know this tool – so this is
a nice to have. Other BPM tools are K2 or Pega. But the person should be
willing to learn/ train in Agile Point.

Solution Architect - 2 Roles - FTE or TP

Topeka KS

Exp On Java 8 and Hands-on experience with Spring framework, N-tier
Architecture (MVC, JEE), and ORM (Object Relational Mapping) technologies

Oracle ATG Support Lead

Miami FL

Oracle ATG, Endeca,  JBOSS or Weblogic, Java, J2EE

Manhatten WMS

Miami FL

Manhattan WMOS WMS systems, Oracle SQL, Java/J2EE programming

RPA Architect

Miami FL

RPA Architecture, Kofax/Kapow , UI Path, Trubot

Biztalk Integration Developer

Miami FL

Look for profiles with BizTalk and C#, .net development back ground. Core
Dotnet is the backbone for Rest API development so a person who understands
Rest API's , BizTalk Development, C#  knowledge can easily learn the Logic
apps.

Microstrategy Developer

Miami FL

Microstrategy development, SQL

.net Full stack with logistic domain

Camden NJ

Strong Logistics domain exp with .net 3.0 or abaove and React JS

EDI ANSI X12 Standards with ITX

Houston TX

Local Candidates - GC/USC/TN/OPT/H4 - Exp with ITX

Kronos

MD/IN/GA/CT

Experience in Kronos WFC in Configuration and Troubleshooting and
Experience on Kronos Modules.

Infor- BaaN,LX,LN - hands on Mid level

MD/IN/GA/CT

Infor- BaaN,LX,LN - Hands on Exp

SCM Apps (JDA WMS)-Delivery Lead

MD/IN/GA/CT

Strong understanding of SCM (Supply chain Management) domain
• Hands-on experience in SCM Apps - JDA WMS
• Must have managed production support of SCM systems across multiple
regions with geographically dispersed teams

Manufacturing Supply Chain Process Architects
<https://www.linkedin.com/jobs/cap/view/1745510306/?pathWildcard=1745510306&trk=job_capjs>

MD/IN/GA/CT

Manufacturing IT experience in consulting and project implementation

JDA Supply Chain Techno-functional Consultant
<https://www.linkedin.com/jobs/cap/view/1744453481/?pathWildcard=1744453481&trk=job_capjs>

MD/IN/GA/CT

10+ Years of experience in JDA Supply Chain, including functional and
technical support, upgrade and implementation experience

JDA WMS Techno Functional Analyst
<https://www.linkedin.com/jobs/cap/view/1744447917/?pathWildcard=1744447917&trk=job_capjs>

MD/IN/GA/CT

10+ years of experience with a strong background in Techno Functional
consulting with hands on experience in JDA WMS implementation activities

Azure Integration Services Architect and developer

MD/IN/GA/CT

Strong experience with Azure Architecture, Hands on experience in develping
EDI using Azure integration platforms

EDI Lead

MD/IN/GA/CT

EDI, Microsoft Platform integartion exp with Azure integration

Apptio

MD/IN/GA/CT

Good knowledge and hands-on experience with Apptio
Working experience in SQL Query
Domain knowledge of Technology Business Management (TBM)

Sr. Dell Boomi + EDI

Sunnyvale CA

Develop Interfaces using Dell Boomi middleware technologies

Dell Boomi Architect

Sunnyvale CA

Architecture and Design exp

SAP Fiori

San Jose CA

5+ years of JavaScript experience including 2+ using SAPUI5 framework .
Familiar with annotation composition for SAP Fiori element apps

IOT operations Manager

Sunnyvale CA

Develop and implement the IT support plan for the production IoT
environment, IT interface for device qualification labs run by REWS/GEN,
Help build the IT NOC for providing L1 support and issue management,
Implement ITSM best practices for incident and problem management

Anaplan – Developer

San Jose CA

BA Exp, 2-3 years experience with Anaplan is mandatory (at least one
completed project implementation experience)

*Thanks and Regards,*

Kiran

*Yochana IT Solutions INC*

23000 Commerce Dr, Farmington hills, MI-48335

 ki...@yochana.com || *www.yochanait.com* <http://www.yochanait.com/>

*Hangouts / Skype:* saikiran0...@gmail.com

off: 248-598-7520