Greetings. We appreciate your time and support!!!!!  We guarantee delivery of
all the profiles submitted. I would like to take this opportunity to submit our
profiles who are readily available for your Client requirements and very much
interested to know the updates so as to coordinate for the interview to meet
your client 19s specific schedule

 1.            Associate Asset Manager: For Resume Email to
nithya.modera...@gmail.com with Subject " Shravani "

 2.            Front End Developer (AWS Certified) : For Resume Email to
nithya.modera...@gmail.com with  Subject " Lavanya "

 3.            Java Developer: For Resume Email to nithya.modera...@gmail.com
with Subject " Thong "

 4.            Full Stack Java Developer: For Resume Email to
nithya.modera...@gmail.com with Subject " Wagobera "

 5.            .Net Developer: For Resume Email to nithya.modera...@gmail.com
with Subject  " Geeta "

 6.            Sr. Workday Integration HCM Consultant: For Resume Email to
nithya.modera...@gmail.com with Subject  " Mannu "

 7.            Sr. Workday Technical Consultant: For Resume Email to
nithya.modera...@gmail.com with Subject " Pavan  "

 8.            Sr  ETL Informatica Developer / Tester : For Resume Email to
nithya.modera...@gmail.com with Subject " Atasi  "

 Details furnished below:-

 Associate Asset Manager

 Name:  Shravani

 Total experience: 11 years

 Work Status: STEM OPT (H1b picked in lottery)

 Location: Plano, Texas

 Relocation:   NO

 Availability: Immediate

 Rate: Negotiable on C2C basis

 Interview: Available for Telephonic / Skype / Face to Face Round for Local
Projects

 please reply to nithya.modera...@gmail.com with Subject  1CShravani  1D for a
copy of the resume in word format or call Nithya at (408) 459-0928

 Front End Developer (AWS Certified)

 Name:  Lavanya

 Total experience: 5 + years

 Work Status: H4 EAD

 Location: Edison, NJ

 Relocation:   Edison, NJ / PA

 Availability: Immediate

 Rate: Negotiable on C2C basis

 Interview: Available for F2F interview

 please reply to nithya.modera...@gmail.com with Subject  1C Lavanya  1D for a
copy of the resume in word format or call Nithya at (408) 459-0928

 Java Developer

 Name:  Thong

 Total experience: 8 years

 Work Status: CPT

 Location: NY

 Relocation:   Yes

 Availability: Immediate

 Rate: Negotiable on a C2C basis

 Interview: Available for Telephonic / Skype / Face to Face Round for Local
Projects

 please reply to nithya.modera...@gmail.com with Subject  1C Thong  1D for a
copy of the resume in word format or call Nithya at (408) 459-0928

 Full Stack Java Developer

 Name:  Wagobera

 Total experience: 5 years

 Work Status: CPT

 Location: Sunnyvale, CA

 Relocation:   Yes

 Availability: Immediate

 Rate: Negotiable on a C2C basis

 Interview: Available for Telephonic / Skype / Face to Face Round for Local
Projects

 please reply to nithya.modera...@gmail.com with Subject  1C Wagobera  1D for a
copy of the resume in word format or call Nithya at (408) 459-0928

 .Net Developer

 Name:  Geeta

 Total experience: 6 + years

 Work Status: H4 EAD

 Location: Indianapolis

 Relocation:   IN and can travel up to 50 Miles

 please reply to nithya.modera...@gmail.com with Subject  1C Geeta  1D for a
copy of the resume in word format or call Nithya at (408) 459-0928

 Sr. Workday Integration HCM Consultant

 Name:  Mannu

 Total experience: 14+ years

 Work Status: GC

 Location: Atlanta, GA

 Relocation:   Atlanta, GA / Remote for other locations

 please reply to nithya.modera...@gmail.com with Subject  1CMannu  1D for a
copy of the resume in word format or call Nithya at (408) 459-0928

 Sr. Workday Technical Consultant

 Name:  Pavan

 Total experience: 18+ years

 please reply to nithya.modera...@gmail.com with Subject  1CPavan  1D for a
copy of the resume in word format or call Nithya at (408) 459-0928

 Sr  ETL Informatica Developer / Tester

 Name:  Atasi

 Total experience: 12 + years

 Work Status: H4 EAD

 Location: Michigan

 Relocation:   NO

 Availability: Immediate

 Rate: Negotiable on C2C basis

 Interview: Available for Telephonic / Skype / Face to Face Round for Local
Projects

 please reply to nithya.modera...@gmail.com with Subject  1C Atasi  1D for a
copy of the resume in word format or call Nithya at (408) 459-0928

 Note: Kindly to View all our profiles or consultant availability Kindly login
to:-

 https://groups.google.com/a/benchsalesusa.com/forum/#!forum/profile

 We Appreciate your time and support. Regarding rate confirmation and
agreements, kindly contact Nithya @ 408-459-0928 (24 * 7 support line). Looking
forward to a fruitful interaction with you and your organization

 ---

 Regards,
 Nithya
 Senior Resource Manager ( Bench Sales)
 Phone No: 408-459-0928 (24 * 7 SUPPORT LINE)
 Email 1 : nithya.modera...@gmail.com
 Email 2 : nit...@benchsalesusa.com
 WhatsApp @ URL: https://chat.whatsapp.com/BWih6Wyiit8A7dwDwveQcZ
 www.linkedin.com/pub/nithyanand-m-k/10/879/863

 Hope that we make some difference to the world.
 Hope that we help someone to move ahead in life.
 Hope that we make someone realize their aspirations.
 Hope that we help someone reach their dreams.
 HAVE A GREAT DAY AHEAD!!!!!!