Hi All,
Hope you are doing good.
We have an urgent requirement on following position with one of our direct
client.
please find the detailed Job description and revert me with suitable
profiles.

*Title: Guidewire Integration Consultant*

*Location: Cincinnati, OH*

*Visa:ANY(NO,OPT,CPT,H1 Transfer candidates)*

Experience in IT project delivery specializing in Large Scale Guidewire
Data Migrations, Enterprise Systems Integrations implementations and
Guidewire implementation projects, including leading teams and streams
under large business and technology transformations initiatives.

*Mandatory Skills:*

   - *Excellent Knowledge in Guidewire ClaimCenter 9.0,ClaimCenter
   6.0,ClaimCenter 7.0 ,Contact Center 6.0 and ContactManagerand its Data
   models*
   - *Have knowledge in understanding mainframe system and Hands on
   experience in performance tuning.*
   - Have excellent communication skills, presentation skills leadership
   skills and good team management.
   - Hands on experience in SQL, relational databases etc.
   - Work with business to gather all requirements and create a technical
   specifications for development team.
   - Manage the defects for development team.
   - Create all reports needs for management reporting.
   - *Analyze the product changes in ClaimCenter and identify the impacts
   for conversion team and understand the gap between legacy and new
   ClaimCenter*.
   - Provide technical solutions to development team.
   - Provide solution to all the conversion issues and create a strategy.
   - Work with business and all the downstream to understand the
   requirement and create a technical specification for development team.
   - Train team members on Claims conversion.
   - Communicate any delay in deliverables/issues to management
   - Create domain XML schema for use of integration, services and
   messaging.
   - Execute tasks on XML registry, XSLT/XQuery and transformation
   capabilities.
   - Hands on Coding in JAVA / Guidewire and Team leading and preparing the
   unit cases and code review.
   - *Hands on Coding inSpring, Hibernate,Java/J2EE, Webservices,
   Websphere(WID) and Opensource tools and EJB. Banking Domain Knowledge is
   desirable*

 *Responsibilities:*

   - *Extensive experience leading complex Guidewire Full data migrations,
   Integration & Configurations within the Insurance and Workers Compensation
   space, with specialized skills in Claims Data Migration.*
   - Hands on experience leading Guidewire Data migration in major
   transformation projects.
   - Practical experience in leading teams acrosslarge scale business and
   IT transformations initiatives including:
   - Establishing and maintaining transformation vision and strategy
   - Planning, estimation and prioritization of work
   - Building team, fostering trust and managing client relationships
   - Measuring , reporting project performance and mentoring team
   - In-depth understanding of standard system development life cycle
   (SDLC) including waterfall, iterative and agile methodologies
   - Extensive experience working in multiple facets of IT Systems
   implementation including Project Management, Business Analysis, data
   analysis Application Development and Software Quality Assurance in
   insurance and banking sectors. Mitigate and communicate risk associated
   with operational and technical change.

--

 Best Regards,

Kaynes Technology Inc (USA)

Email:raagin...@kaynestech.com

*“Email is the best way to reach me If I missed your call”*