Hello *Associate*,

Hope you are doing well
We have below requirement open. Please send me your genuine candidate on my
email ID  *ifthek...@canopyone.com <ifthek...@canopyone.com>*

*Position: Project Manager with Healthcare Exp must*
*Location: **El Dorado Hills, CA*
*Type**: Contract*

*Job Description:*

Project Manager to execute the portfolio including schedule, scope, IT
resource management, financials, benefit tracking, and issue/risk
management to ensure successful completion of projects, programs and
operational initiatives. Provide direct oversight on schedule,
issues/risks, budget and resources. Manage project budgets and forecasting.
Leads and facilitates executive and leadership meetings. Manages
agile/scrum cross-functional teams and implementing agile methodologies
within an IT organization. Proficiency with JIRA or similar tracking
management systems. Experience utilizing multiple delivery methodologies.
Knowledge of Blue Shield of California (BSC) or prior healthcare payer
experience preferred. Min 8 years of experience. PMP and CSM certs
preferred.No additional allowances / No Shift timing & location will be
Cognizant

*Thanks & Regards*

*Mohammed Ifthekharuddin*

 Tel: 703-831-8282 Ext 223 Cell: 323-825-5662
  Email: ifthek...@canopyone.com  Web: www.canopyone.com
<http://canopyone.com/>