Hello *Associate*,

Hope you are doing well
We have below requirement open. Please send me your genuine candidate on my
email ID  *ifthek...@canopyone.com <ifthek...@canopyone.com>*

Only EAD/GC/USC local to VA

 I need local candidates (day 1 is onsite to pick up laptop) then remote

*Position: Full Stack Java Developer *

*Location: Ashburn, VA*

*Remote: to start yes after day 1*

*Onsite: After Covid, then remote on Fridays*

Must be local because onsite Day 1

Must have 7+ years of real experience – internships do not count.

Client: Healthcare

*There will be an online skill test I will send to candidates that they
have to take – please make sure you talk to your candidate about this
before you submit to me – ensure they will take it*

*Full Stack Java Developer with CSS, HTML, AJAX, JQUERY, JavaScript,
WebServices (SOAP or REST), WebSphere, Struts (MUST HAVE), Spring, and
Servlets*

*People are not having good enough struts experience – so that is key.*

*Education:*

Bachelor's degree in Computer Science or a related field.

· Five or more years of demonstrated programming experience with at least 5
years in Java and Web related technologies. Five or more years of
experience in working with DB2 UDB or Oracle or other relational or
hierarchical databases.

· Expertise in Java 5/6 or higher versions of SE/EE, EJB3.x, JDBC,
JSP/Servlets, Web Services, WebSphere or any other Java EE server and SQL. –
 *this is a must*
· At least 3 years' experience working on Web Application Development using
MVC frameworks like Struts or Spring MVC. – *this is a must*
· Experience with JQuery, Ajax, CSS – *this is a must*
· Good oral and written communication skills. Demonstrated ability with
advancing projects of varying complexity. – *this is a must*
· Working knowledge of Angular, Spring Data, Spring Boot or Bootstrap a
plus – *nice to have only*.

*Thanks & Regards*

*Mohammed Ifthekharuddin*

 Tel: 703-831-8282 Ext 223 Cell: 323-825-5662
  Email: ifthek...@canopyone.com  Web: www.canopyone.com
<http://canopyone.com/>