*Hello Associates..*

*Greetings from Bi Labs Inc.*

*Hope you are doing great today!*

*I represent, Bi Labs Inc. a fast growing staffing and contracting company
based in NJ that we promise to deliver the great quality candidates for
competitive rates.*

*Below is the list of consultants rolling out of projects looking?*

*Excitedly for wonderful opportunities on C2C / C2H. Please let me know if
you are interested in any of the profiles with the Direct client
requirements on **ni...@bilabsinc.com* <ni...@bilabsinc.com>*   or you can
reach me at 732-358-6868 Xtn 104*

*Consultant name*

*Technology*