*bi...@tekishub.com* <bi...@tekishub.com>

*The best way to contact me is by email:*

*Looking for Java Microservices Developer at San Francisco, CA*

Hello

Hope you are doing well,

Our client is really very eager to fill this position ASAP!!!! If you're
interested, please call me at your earliest convenience. If not available
to take up this position, I will be grateful if you could forward this
email to your friends who may be interested.

*Job Title: Java Microservices Developer*

*Location: San Francisco, CA*

*Duration: 6 months+ contract *

*Visa: ALL ( NO OPT & CPT)*

These are sub-contracting ONSITE positions, but, clients are allowing to
work remotely during COVID-19 shutdown, need to go ONSITE in future. All
the applicants are encouraged to apply.

*• Must have skills (1-5):*

• At least 6 years of strong experience in core java and good understanding
of Java 8.

• At least 5 years of experience in spring & spring boot Frameworks.

• At least 4 years of experience in Microservices frameworks.

• At least 5 years of strong experience in Restful web services.

Infosys is seeking a Java and Microservices Lead Developer. This position’s
primary responsibility will be to provide technical expertise and
coordinate for day to day deliverables for the team. The chosen candidate
will assist in the technical design of large business systems; builds
applications, interfaces between applications, understands data security,
retention, and recovery. The role holder should be able to research on
technologies independently to recommend appropriate solutions & should
contribute to technology-specific best practices & standards; contribute to
success criteria from design through deployment, including, reliability,
cost-effectiveness, performance, data integrity, maintainability and
scalability; contributes expertise on significant application components,
program languages, databases, operating systems, etc., and guides/mentors
the team during the build and test phases.

*Required Qualifications*

• Bachelor’s degree or foreign equivalent required from an accredited
institution. Will also consider three years of progressive experience in
the specialty in lieu of every year of education.

• At least 6 years of Information Technology experience.

• Candidate must be located within commuting distance of SFO or be willing
to relocate to the area. This position may require travel to project
locations.

• U.S. citizens and those authorized to work in the U.S. are encouraged to
apply. We are unable to sponsor at this time.

• At least 6 years of experience in core Java and J2EE technologies.

• At least 6 years of strong experience in core java and good understanding
of Java 8.

• At least 5 years of experience in spring & spring boot Frameworks.

• At least 4 years of experience in Microservices frameworks.

• At least 5 years of strong experience in Restful web services.

*Preferred Qualifications*

• Agile development experience

• Experience in software development life cycle

• Experience in Project life cycle activities on development and
maintenance projects.

• Experience in Financial Services domain.

• Strong communication and Analytical skills

• Ability to work in team in diverse/ multiple stakeholder environment

• Experience and desire to work in a Global delivery environment

*Please respond me with the following details:*

Full Name:

Number:

Email ID:

Current Location:

Skype Name:

LinkedIn id:

Visa status:

Visa copy & DL copy:

Updated resume:

Passport Number or i94 copy:

Relocation:

Availability:

DOB:

Best time for interview:

Education details:

Bachelors, University and Year of Passing:

Masters, University and Year of Passing:

Employer Details:

2 Professional references:

Thanks & Regards

Mohammed Bilal Shah?

Technical Recruiter

[image: cid:image001.jpg@01D5E048.145AF4B0]

TekisHub Consulting Services

1000 N West Street, Suite 1200, Wilmington, DE, 19801

**:* bi...@tekishub.com

*(: *302 613 2500 Ext 245

*Hangouts*: bilal.recruite...@gmail.com

*LinkedIn*: https://www.linkedin.com/in/mohammed-zulqarnain-bilal-561bba117

Website: www.Tekishub.com

[image: E-Verify - Employment Eligibility Verification banner with E-Verify
logo.] <https://e-verify.uscis.gov/esp/cpshome.aspx>  An E- Verified Company