Hello
Please find attached resume and let me know your interest

Note: Email is the best way to reach me

Thanks & Regards,
Harika Reddy
Technical Recruiter
Email: har...@radcomsoftwareservices.com
Office Address: 4819 Emperor blvd Suite#456A Durham NC 27703.
Website: www.radcomsoftwareservices.com
Facebook: www.radcomsoftwareservices.com
Gmail/ Hangouts: <har...@radcomsoftwareservices.com>