Hi All,

Hope everyone having a good time!!!!!
I have an exciting job opportunity with my direct client

H1B, GC, USC, GC- EAD, H4-EAD

Position- Quality engineer
Location- Tempe, AZ
Long term contract

· Quality Engineer – Must Have MDM
· MDM, Data Engineering, Data Warehousing skills

Kindly share me your resume at- ankit.gau...@nlbservices.com
Phone: +1 (904) 267-1615

Job Description - Developer (.net/ C#/ SQL)
Location- Dallas,TX
contract
  H1B, GC, USC, GC- EAD, H4-EAD

Required proficiency and hands-on experience in
1. .NET, C#, ASP.net <http://asp.net/>: Designing, developing, testing, and
maintaining new/ existing applications.
2. Database/ SQL server legacy frameworks: Writing and debugging stored
procedures, triggers, SQL scripts, views, indexes, temp tables, etc.
3. Undertaking test driven development in an Agile environment
4. Developing and supporting applications via SDLC process
5. REST, SOAP, and RPC APIs
6. An understanding (not necessarily an expertise) of architecture of the
projects worked on.
7. A clear understanding of problem statement (e.g. coding problems) before
jumping on the solution
8. Good communication skills with clarity of thoughts
9. .NET Core/.NET Core Web API
10. Writing functional code – live coding exercise.
11. A solid understanding of Data Structures

Kindly share me your resume at ankit.gau...@nlbservices.com
Phone: +1 (904) 267-1615

Hi All,
Hope everyone having a good time!!!!!
I have an exciting job opportunity with my direct client
H1B, GC, USC, GC-EAD, H4-EAD

Role- Informatica MDM
Location- Tempe, AZ
Duration- Contract

· Informatica Power Center 8.x/9.x; Informatica Data Quality Developer
· Informatica MDM; Informatica Cloud; Oracle 11g; Unix/Linux Shell
Scripting; Python
· Microsoft Visio; XML; and Data models, including Star and Snowflake
schemas.

Kindly share me your resume at ankit.gau...@nlbservices.com
Phone: +1 (904) 267-1615

Best Regards