Hi All,

Hope everyone having a good time!!!!!
I have an exciting job opportunity with my direct client

H1B, GC, USC, GC-EAD, H4-EAD

Role- Informatica MDM
Location- Tempe, AZ
Duration- Contract

· Informatica Power Center 8.x/9.x; Informatica Data Quality Developer
· Informatica MDM; Informatica Cloud; Oracle 11g; Unix/Linux Shell
Scripting; Python
· Microsoft Visio; XML; and Data models, including Star and Snowflake
schemas.

Kindly share me your resume at ankit.gau...@nlbservices.com
Phone: +1 (904) 267-1615

Role-Workday Security Consultant

Contract

Location- San Antonio, TX (Initially remote)

*H1B, USC, GC, GC-EAD, OPT-EAD and H4 only if local*

Customer has an established process for which they require a Workday
Security Resource to perform Detailed access review for Workday.

·         Digital Security, Workday HCM Technical, Workday Human Resource
Management

·         Workday reporting consultants with really good experience in core
Workday HCM module

·         Enterprise Solutions and Frameworks

·         Perform detailed access review for workday

·         Enterprise Solutions and Frameworks experience

Kindly share me your resume at *ankit.gautam*
<http://ankit.gautam/>@*nlbservices.com
<http://nlbservices.com/>*

Phone: +1 (904) 267-1615

Hi All,

Hope everyone having a good time!!!!!
I have an exciting job opportunity with my direct client

H1B, GC, USC, GC-EAD, H4-EAD

*Role- Java Tech Lead*

*Contract*

Location- San Francisco, CA (Initially remote)

·         Core Java

·         Java, MYSql

·         Angular JS/React JS

·         Lead the Java applicationHandle the enhancement projects

·         Support the application

·         Interact with offshore

·         Manage the delivery