Hi All,

Hope everyone having a good time!!!!!
I have an exciting job opportunity with my direct client

*Sr. Data Analyst*

* Dallas, TX*

*9-10+yrs*

*H1B, GC-EAD, USC, GC and H4 EAD only if local*

·       Superior SQL skill  T-SQL

·       Superior Excel Skills

·       Excellent Communication Skills with Snr & Executive level
leadership for communicating vision & deciphering Analytics results

·       Experience or Strong Knowledge of handling of Scrum/project
management skills

·       Mortgage origination experience

Kindly share me your resume at *ankit.gau...@nlbservices.com*
<ankit.gau...@nlbservices.com>