Hello *Associate*,

Hope you are doing well
We have below requirement open. Please send me your genuine candidate on my
email ID  *ifthek...@canopyone.com <ifthek...@canopyone.com>*

*Visa :  GC / USC ONLY *

*Hi Professionals,*

*Role : Sr SAP BW HANA Consultant*

*Location : Denver,Co *

*Job Roles / Responsibilities:       *

• At least 7-10  years’ experience in SAP BW on HANA DB and BPC  area

• More than 6  years of hands-on configuration/support experience in SAP BW
module

• Support/Design BW Data Models to meet reporting needs.

• Understanding of key functional process in SAP BPC, SAP FI – GL, BCS,
BW-IP.

• In-depth knowledge and experience of SAP BPC Consolidations, Currency
Conversion, Account Transformations, Restatements, Validations, Business
Process Flows, MDX Dimension Rule formulas, and Intercompany Matching and
Eliminations

• Deep understanding of BPC Application design, including BPC Appset
structure and dimension design, security design

• Experience in building complex Input Schedule, Logic script, BPC BADi
customization, EVDRE Report, and EPM Report in BPC

• Experience in BW Extraction, BW loading, building BW cubes, DSO,
Multi-providers, building BEx reports

• Create Generic data sources and enhance Business content data sources as
needed for SAP ECC module.

• Experience with custom data extraction from SAP ECC using generic data
extractors

• Experience enhancing business content extractors, transformations and
OLAP variables using ABAP routines.

• Develop and implement BW Data Models (Info cubes, DSO, Multi Providers,
Info sets)

• Create Transformations and DTPs to load and update data into Data Targets
to achieve required results.

• Support Non Ticketing activity in BW area

• Bachelor's degree in relevant fields.

• Mandatory -US citizen or Green card holder

• Nuclear Energy /Utility industry experience is preferred

*Thanks & Regards*

*Mohammed Ifthekharuddin*

 Tel: 703-831-8282 Ext 223 Cell: 323-825-5662
  Email: ifthek...@canopyone.com  Web: www.canopyone.com
<http://canopyone.com/>