Hi  All,
Hope you are doing good.
We have an urgent requirement on the following position with one of our
client.
please find the detailed Job description and revert me with suitable
profiles.

*Role:Java AWS Solution Architect*
*Location:New York, NY(Remote Project till COVID situation.)*
*Duration:Long term*
*Client:Tavant/Syngenta*
*Rate:$65/hr on C2C*

JOB DESCRIPTION

Technology details:

• JS/JAVA/Node.JS/AWS

• Spark clusters

• MapReduce by using EMR

• Lambda pulling the data

• Couchbase as main DB

• Micro-services architecture

• Event driven architecture / event stream processing

Expected outcomes:

• Architecture review of status quo with strengths and weaknesses on all
different technology dimensions, including robustness, scalability,
security, code

• Short/mid/long term improvement recommendations

• Assessment if the application is suitable for a global scaling with other
products

--

 Best Regards,
Raagini

Kaynes Technology Inc (USA)

Email:raagin...@kaynestech.com

*“Email is the best way to reach me If I missed your call”*