Hi All,
Hope you are doing good.
We have an urgent requirement on the following position with one of our
client.
please find the detailed Job description and revert me with suitable
profiles

*Job Title: Senior Python Developer*

*Work Location: Austin, TX*

*Duration: 6+ Months Contract*

*Experience:10 years*

*Primary Skill: Python*

*Other mandatory skills: 9-10 Years consultant*

*Full Stack developer, Python + Angular/ReactJS, AWS*

   - The Person must have maintenance project experience
   - The Person should have experience in backend migration
   - The Person should have experience with elastic search
   - The Person should know Python flask,Jango framework AWS
   - Good to have experience in Java

--

 Best Regards,
Raagini

Kaynes Technology Inc (USA)

Email:raagin...@kaynestech.com

*“Email is the best way to reach me If I missed your call”*