Hi,

Greetings,

This is *Rupal* From *Tekshaper*s. Hope you are doing great !

Excellent consultants available for c2c. They are looking for new projects.
I would appreciate if you can consider their profiles for any suitable
positions with you on Corp to Corp.

*Please share job description*

*Candidate Name *

*Skill Set*

*Years of Experience in Years*

*Visa Status*

*Current location *

*Relocation*

Nandini Athota

SaleForce Developer / Administrator

7 years

EAD

Detroit, MI

Open

Pushkar Upadhyay

Project Manager

17 years

EAD

Denver, CO

Open

Keerthi Kommaraju

PL/SQL Developer

6 years

USC

Atlanta, GA

Open

Prashanti

Datawarehouse Tester/Cognos tester

7 years

TN

Troy, MI

Open

Venkata Suresh Machetti

Power BI Developer

5 years

USC

Michigan

Open

Maghalakshmi Krushnakumar Usharaani

RPA Developer

7 years

H4 EAD

Morrisville, NC

Open

We respect your online privacy. If you would like to be removed from our
mailing list please reply with "Remove" in the subject and we will comply
immediately. We apologize for any inconvenience cause

*NOTE:* *Email is the best way to reach me if i am not available at my
number.*

Regards,

Rupal Mavadiya

Business Development Manager

[image: cid:image001.png@01D01011.0B0A3090]

*(D**)  *:  1-248.306.8419 *(F)*  : 1-248.254.7211

Email id : *ru...@tekshapers.com <ru...@tekshapers.com>*