*bi...@tekishub.com* <bi...@tekishub.com>

*The best way to contact me is by email:*

*Looking for Informatica Developer at Plano, TX 75024 (REMOTE Initially)*

Hello

Hope you are doing well,

Our client is really very eager to fill this position ASAP!!!! If you're
interested, please call me at your earliest convenience. If not available
to take up this position, I will be grateful if you could forward this
email to your friends who may be interested.

*Job Title: Informatica Developer*

*Location: Plano, TX 75024 (REMOTE Initially)*

*Duration: 4-6 months+ contract *

*Visa: ALL (NO OPT, CPT & Transfers)*

*Must Have Skills*:

•             Informatica PIM

•             Informatica IDQ

•             UNIX Scripting

•             Activos

*Detailed JD: *

Informatica PIM resource strong development experience in PIM , IDQ,
Activos and Unix Scripting and who can work on Supporting these
applications in collaboration with client business team.

- Managing data interfaces that consume master data, ensuring effective
integration between consuming source and downstream systems.

- Hands on experience on Product/Item/Kit Components, Export, Import, Hot
folder Config, Structures, Dictionary, Users/Groups.

- Good knowledge on Repository details, Catalogs, Merge process, BPM.

- Hands on experience of Informatica PIM, IDQ, Unix Scripting.

- Should play an active role as part of Client Interaction.

- Lead data integration activities from multiple source systems

- Analyze and define detailed PIM processes, tasks, data flows, and
dependencies, schedules

- Work with Business users on data issues, conduct research and determine
optimum solution

- Strong data source analysis and data profiling skills

- Strong Communication, analytical and interpersonal skills at all levels.

*Please respond me with the following details:*

Full Name:

Number:

Email ID:

Current Location:

Skype Name:

LinkedIn id:

Visa status:

Visa copy & DL copy:

Updated resume:

DOB:

Education details:

Bachelors, University and Year of Passing:

Masters, University and Year of Passing:

Employer Details:

Thanks & Regards

Mohammed Bilal Shah?

Sr Technical Recruiter

[image: cid:image001.jpg@01D5E048.145AF4B0]

TekisHub Consulting Services

1000 N West Street, Suite 1200, Wilmington, DE, 19801

****:* bi...@tekishub.com

*(**: *302 613 2500 Ext 245

*Hangouts*: bilal.recruite...@gmail.com

*LinkedIn*: linkedin.com/in/qamar-bilal-561bba117

*Website:* www.Tekishub.com

[image: E-Verify - Employment Eligibility Verification banner with E-Verify
logo.] <https://e-verify.uscis.gov/esp/cpshome.aspx>  An E- Verified Company