*Here is the Job description in detail*

I have an urgent opening on *Azure ETL Architect *with my client. Please
send me the resumes with full name, contact details, rate, and availability
date.

*Job Title: Azure ETL Architect*

*Duration: 3-6 Months (Remote Till covid-19)*

*Locations: Irving, TX*

Primary Skill Set

Experience using Azure Data Factory to do large-scale data loading and data
transformation.

Experience building data lake using Azure Data lake Gen2. Data lake
cataloging, etc.

Building data warehouse data model for analytics (this should be pretty
universal regardless of the underline data warehouse technology).

Experience with up-to-date data transformation tools.

Experience working with big data technology: Kafka, Azure event hub,
Databricks, etc.

Understanding of Delta Lake and Synapse Analytics

--
*Thanks & Regards,*
Sam Thomas