Hello *Associate*,

Hope you are doing well
We have below requirement open. Please send me your genuine candidate on my
email ID  *ifthek...@canopyone.com <ifthek...@canopyone.com>*

*Title: Project manager with Retail Domain exp (10+yrs, PMP certified)*
*Location: Saint Louis, MO*
*Type: Contract*

**Primary Skills   Project Management, Organizational, communications, risk
management Certification(s) Required :PMP preferred"*
*Job Summary :*
Coordinate activities for different efforts (for smaller streams)
Lead Cutover coordination across streams and manage actions/timelines/tasks
related
Lead various meetings
Report through PMO
Support program and project reporting and documentation processes deliver
status reports and analysis for management on an on-going basis track and
resolve issues escalate to management as necessary.
Coordinate with stakeholders to ensure project scope and schedule are
adhered to ensure proposed changes are aligned with objectives and are
conducted in accordance with agreed upon project change processes.

*Thanks & Regards*

*Mohammed Ifthekharuddin*

 Tel: 703-831-8282 Ext 223 Cell: 323-825-5662
  Email: ifthek...@canopyone.com  Web: www.canopyone.com
<http://canopyone.com/>