Hi All
Hope you are doing well.
As discussed,Please check the below job description and send me suitable
profiles.

*Role:Cloud Operations Engineer*
*Location:Remote*
*Duration:6+ months*
*Experience:10+ years*
*Visa Status:ANY(Except OPT,CPT)*

JOB DESCRIPTION.

*Top 3 Skills:*

·         Experience with Microsoft Azure.

·         Deployment/management/monitoring of applications.

·         Technical problem-solving skills

*Responsibilities*:

·         Provide technical implementation (deployments), integration and
consultative services to our internal departments and our customers.

·         Educate our customers on Logistyx products and capabilities
throughout the implementation process.

·         Execute deployment activities for our customers and internal
business.

·         Application management in Azure.

·         Perform technical testing on deployed environments.

·         Work closely with multiple departments within Logistyx during
Cloud Operations activities.

·         Create Logistyx Cloud Operations documentation.

·         Create and maintain infrastructure and deployment automation
scripts.

·         Perform performance tuning of the environments.

·         Provide 2nd/3rd tier technical support.

·         Monitor & manage of environments.

*Requirements*:

·         Proven knowledge of Azure (certificates is a plus, AWS experience
is a plus)

·         Solid technical background with understanding and/or hands-on
experience in Web and API technologies.

·         Strong organization and detail-oriented approach to installation,
troubleshooting, and configuration experience of industry-specific business
applications.

·         Strong Windows administration skills.

·         Some programming experience desirable (C#, Python, Java, etc.)

·         Basic SQL database administration knowledge

·         Excellent technical problem-solving skills and willingness to
roll up one’s sleeves to complete Cloud Operations per schedule commitments.

·         Excellent communication skills.

·         Ability to work effectively as a member of a team while also
performing strongly without constant supervision.

·         Ability to work flexible hours as required to meet installation
project objectives is necessary.

·         Ability and desire to learn new technologies.

·         Experience working with major logistics and software products in
a production environment a plus.

·         Bachelor’s degree in Computer Science, Engineering, IT or related
technical field required.

·         Proficiency in the English language

[image: upload image]

*Thanks & Regards,*

*Raagini*

*Senior Lead US IT Recruiter*