Hello *Associate*,

Hope you are doing well
We have below requirement open. Please send me your genuine candidate on my
email ID  *ifthek...@canopyone.com <ifthek...@canopyone.com>*

*Role: SAP WM/MM Functional Lead*

*Location: Houston, TX*

*Duration: 6+ Months*

   - At least 14 years of experience in SAP, Facilitate the implementation
   and support of SAP WM/MM
   - Lead deployment team in US-Canada with offshore support.  Face to
   Customer. Ability to run fit-gap design workshops using the Global Template
   to stick with standard solution.
   - Perform detailed analysis of complex business process requirements and
   provide
   - appropriate system solutions; identify, interpret, validate and
   document customer
   - requirements
   - Facilitate workshops to collect business requirements to map to
   existing Global Template
   - Map client business requirements, processes and objectives; develops
   necessary product
   - modifications to satisfy clients' needs.
   - Design, customize, configure and testing of WM/MM
   - Identify gaps, issues and work around solutions.
   - Act as liaison with client for troubleshooting: investigate, analyze,
   and solve software
   - problems.
   - Handle changes or emergency transports as needed for high priority
   issues;
   - Document functional designs, test cases and results.
   - Proactively identify and propose business process and/or system
   enhancements
   - Act as a liaison between the business functions and the technical team.
   - Provide ad-hoc training and user support as required
   - Work self-directed and independently; may act as subject matter mentor
   to more junior

*Thanks & Regards*

*Mohammed Ifthekharuddin*

 Tel: 703-831-8282 Ext 223 Cell: 323-825-5662
  Email: ifthek...@canopyone.com  Web: www.canopyone.com
<http://canopyone.com/>