Hello,

I am Deependra from IDC. I have a position name is "Java Developer".

Note: All Visa will work. Please send profiles ASAP

Role: Java Full Stack Developer

Location: Remote

Long Term Contract

Job Description:

.             Experience in Java, Springboot, Microservices, Hibernate,
Spring React, Spring Data

.             Experience in CI/CD tools like Github, Jenkins

.             Thorough understanding of logging and monitoring tools (e.g.,
Splunk, DynaTrace, etc.)

.             Excellent communication skills with a wide variety of
audiences

.             Strong analytical, conceptual, and reasoning abilities

.             Knowledge of performance and load engineering/tuning

.             Background with Agile methodologies

.             Knowledge of Agile project management tools (e.g., Rally) a
plus

.             Exceptional professionalism and interpersonal skills

.             Experience creating technical specifications

.             Business process improvement expertise

Thanks and Regard;

Deependra Kumar | Senior Technical Recruiter

IDC Technologies Inc.
Location: Pleasanton, CA

Email:  <mailto:p...@idctechnologies.com> deependr...@idctechnologies.com

Phone: (321)-465-8215