Hello,

*Greetings!*

This is *Avanish* from *NLB Services*.  We are a global recruitment company
with a specialization in hiring IT professionals.  One of our clients is
looking for a *WAN Developer* in *Miramar, FL**.*

*Position: WAN Developer*

*Location: Miramar, FL*

*Type: Contract*

*Duration: Long Term*

*Job Description:*

• Understanding of WAN network ( GSM, WCDMA, LTE, 5G)

• Previous knowledge in Public Safety Network, TETRA, Direct Mode, Kodiak
Push to Talk.

•* Preferred Education:*

o Bachelor's Degree required or equivalent experience

o Minimum of 5+ years of experience

• *Key Skills and Competencies:*

o Push to Talk, Kodiak

o WAN, Cellular 2G, 3G, 4G, 5G, TETRA

o OMA-DM Client Integration

o Device Driver and Radio Interface Layer development

o Hands on Experience in development using any one of the languages C,C++,
JAVA

o Excellent communication skills

o Experience with Android Development

o Demonstrated technical experience

o Demonstrated experience working independently and collaboratively on
projects

o Demonstrated experience troubleshooting

o Broad knowledge of applicable IT systems/applications

o Experience developing new systems and tools

o Experience in documenting and maintaining up to date systems procedures

o Advanced analytical skills

*Thanks & Regards,*

*Avanish Pandey*

*Next Level Business Services, Inc.*

*Talent Solutions | Digital Transformation | Data Analytics*

*US*: *+1 (904) 290-8616  I  Ext: 487*

E-mail: avanish.pan...@nlbservices.com |Web:www.nlbservices.com

*Hangouts*: avanish.pan...@nlbservices.com

*An ISO 27001 and 20000-1 Certified & Minority Business Enterprise (CMBE)*