Hi,

Greetings,

This is *Rupal* From *Tekshaper*s. Hope you are doing great !

Excellent consultants available for c2c. They are looking for new projects.
I would appreciate it if you can consider their profiles for any suitable
positions with you on Corp to Corp.

*Please share job description*

*Candidate Name *

*Skill Set*

*Experience *

*Visa Status*

*Current location *

*Relocation*

Prashanti

Datawarehouse Tester/Cognos tester

7 years

TN

Troy, MI

Open

Josue quintanilla

GCP Infrastructure architect

12 years

TN

Mission, Texas

Open

Sudheendra Nyapathi

Senior ETL / BI / Guidewire Architect

19 years

Toronto

Open

German Del Rio Ponce

Sr. Data Scientist

20 years

TN

Scottsdale, AZ

Open

Francisco  Sánchez

GCP Data Engineer

20 years

TN

El Paso, Texas

Open

Pallavi Banda

QA Tester/Manual Tester

06 years

USC

New Jersey

Open

Hector Garcia

AWS & Snowflake Data Engineer

12 years

TN

Plano TX

Open

Manuel Eljuri

AWS Devops Engineer

11 years

TN

El Paso, TX

Open

Hugo Ramos

GCP Data Engineer

10 years

TN

San Antonio, TX

Open

Falguni Gheewala

Workday HCM Consultant

07 years

GC

New Jersey

Open

We respect your online privacy. If you would like to be removed from our
mailing list please reply with "Remove" in the subject and we will comply
immediately. We apologize for any inconvenience caused.

*NOTE:* *Email is the best way to reach me if i am not available at my
number.*

Regards,

Rupal Mavadiya

Business Development Manager