Hello,

I am Deependra from IDC. I have a position name is "Java Developer". Please
revert back to me if you are interested.

Role: Java Full Stack Developer

Location: Mesa, AZ

Long Term Contract

Job Description:

*         Delivering a complete front end application using Angular
framework:

*         Ensuring high performance on mobile and desktop.

*         Writing readable, tested and documented JavaScript, HTML with CSS.

*         Coordinating with UX developer to understand UI requirements.

*         Strong Core Java skills for implementing Restful web services

*         Knowledge of frameworks such as Apache Camel and Rest web services

*         Deep understanding of the Spring Framework especially Spring,
Spring JBC , JSP/servlets

*         Strong web development skills using J2EE technologies.

*         Knowledge of server-side design patterns and continuous delivery
principles

*         Strong understanding of development concepts and SDLC
methodologies

*         Strong customer focus, excellent problem solving and analytical
skills

*         Strong verbal and written communication skills

Thanks and Regard;

Deependra Kumar | Senior Technical Recruiter

IDC Technologies Inc.
Location: Pleasanton, CA

Email:  <mailto:p...@idctechnologies.com> deependr...@idctechnologies.com

Phone: (321)-465-8215