09/07/21 12:34 PM

Hi
Hope you are doing good today!!!
Kindly go through the JD and let me know your interest you can reach me at 972-996-7356.

Role: Sr Linux System Admin
Location: Fremont, CA (Currently remote)

Required Skills:

  • Experience in Linux operating systems (installation, troubleshooting, PXE server)
  • Experience in Large-scale deployment installation of Linux and configuration management (Ansible, Chef)
  • Experience in troubleshooting bare metal server issues (BMC, NIC)
  • Knowledge in one or more scripting languages (bash, Python etc...)
  • Knowledge in configuring and troubleshooting issues with Cronjobs, DHCP, DNS, LVM

Thanks in Advance,
Imran Mohammed
Sr Technical Recruiter
Saxon Global
p: 972-573-3649 ext. 211
a: 1320 Greenway Drive, Suite #660, Irving, TX
w: www.SaxonGlobal.com
e: imra...@saxonglobal.com

If you would like to unsubscribe from Saxon Global, please click here.