Hi

This is *Mohammed Ismail* from *Exatech Inc*. I have an immediate position
mentioned below. Please review and let me know your interest.

*Please share resumes to **ism...@exatechinc.com <ism...@exatechinc.com>*

*Position: Java Full Stack Developer*

Location: New York

Duration: 12+ Months

Interview: Video

*Required:*

9+ years of experience

Should have hands of experience in Micro services and Spring boot

Excellent problem solving skills

Good communication skills

*Mohammed Ismail *I* Recruiter, Talent Acquisition.  *

*Phone: *513 433 3319

*Email: **ism...@exatechinc.com <ism...@exatechinc.com>*

*Skype & Hangout:* exatechism...@gmail.com <mdabdulrahee...@gmail.com>

*LinkedIn:* https://www.linkedin.com/in/mohd-ismail-39b4a0221/