Hello *Associate*,

Hope you are doing well
We have below requirement open. Please send me your genuine candidate on my
email ID  *ifthek...@canopyone.com <ifthek...@canopyone.com>*

*Position: Lead Big Data Engineer*
*Location : Plano, TX*
*Type: Contract*

*Description/Comment:*
5+ Years of IT experience in Big Data tool and technologies Experience with
Big Data Tools like Cloudera/Hortonworks - Hive Sqoop Impala AWS Spark
Databricks Perform Data Analysis understanding the existing business
requirements Build Data Mapping documents before coding with provided
requirements Excellent knowledge in writing SQL queries for any given
problem statement Programming knowledge in Scala Java or Python (preferable
Scala) Good understanding of Spark concepts

Additional Job Details: Must Have Skills AWS Big Data Databricks Apache
Spark Technical Skills- Apache Spark Databricks AWS Big Data.

*Thanks & Regards*

*Mohammed Ifthekharuddin*

 Tel: 703-831-8282 Ext 223 Cell: 323-825-5662
  Email: ifthek...@canopyone.com  Web: www.canopyone.com
<http://canopyone.com/>