Hi ,
Hope You are doing great ||
Thank you for taking the time to read about what could be a great opportunity for you or someone in your network. My name is Ankit Gautam and I'm the Technical Recruiter for Expedite Technology , a top 10 global business and IT services provider

Role- Sr. BSA (Person should have good exposure in Payment)
Location-  Cleveland, OH 44135
Duration- Contract

Description-
  • Strong BSA skills in Payment domain
  • Data testing lead activities
  • Good in SQL and testing
  • Strong Scrum and Agile exposure
  • Point of contact from Infosys project team against applications assigned to him/her under Testing project
  • Manage all Infosys day-to-day project activities in accordance with published WBS and approved SOW
  • POC for data testing / ETL testing
Regards;
Ankit Gautam
+1 (678-659-9420)
ankit.gau...@expediteinc.com
Expedite Technology Solutions, LLC│11785 Northfall Lane, Alpharetta, GA - 30009
www.expeditets.com

If you would prefer to no longer receive any emails from this Company, you may opt out at anytime by clicking here.