Hello *Associate*,

Hope you are doing well
We have below requirement open. Please send me your genuine candidate on my
email ID  *ifthek...@canopyone.com <ifthek...@canopyone.com>*

*Position : Data Engineer*

*Location :Newark - NJ*

*Type: Contract*

Skill Set: Dynamo DB ,PySpark ,Amazon S3 ,AWS Lambda ,AWS RDS

*Job Description:*

Experience : 7 to 11yrs.
To support our client engagements, crafting and implementing information
technology initiatives that align with the mission of client.

*Required Skills :*
Technical Skills : Dynamo DB ,PySpark ,Amazon S3 ,AWS Lambda ,AWS RDS

*Roles & Responsibilities :*
Experience / Knowledge on NoSql database, preferably Dynamdb.
Experience on relational databases, preferably Aurora MySQL.
Work on design and development on Glue ETL jobs to ingest data from
different sources to Dynamodb.
Work in an onsite offshore model to develop and deliver the ETL jobs.
Should play the team lead for the Glue ETL team spread across India and US.
Deliver high quality software, on-time, following Broadridge SDLC processes.
Require hands on coding in Pyspark.
Provide for the creation, maintenance, development, improvement, and
overall performance and Glue ETL jobs.
To work in entire ecosystem of Glue ETL jobs, by using AWS services like
S3, DynamoDB, RDS, Lambda, SQS, SNS, Step functions etc.
Ensure technical & security best practices along with client standards are
adhered to on continuous basis.
Translate business requirements into technical designs.

*Thanks & Regards*

*Mohammed Ifthekharuddin*

 Tel: 703-831-8282 Ext 223 Cell: 323-825-5662
  Email: ifthek...@canopyone.com  Web: www.canopyone.com
<http://canopyone.com/>