Hi

This is *Abdul Raheem* from *Exatech Inc*. I have an immediate position
mentioned below. Please review and let me know your interest.

*Position: Agile Project Manager *

Location: Atlanta GA

Duration: Long term

Interview: Video

*Key Responsibilities*

• Manages assigned projects through full-life cycle, from requirements
definition through stabilization

• Manages the projects in an Agile and Iterative methodologies

• Serves as a Scrum Master (Agile) directly overseeing daily activities of
the project team

• Manages geographically dispersed business teams, on-shore/off-shore
development teams, and third-party vendors

• Manages Project budget, forecasting, resource management, Invoicing and
required project finance activities

• Ensures projects are delivered on time, within budget, and meet product
owners expectations

• Provides management visibility into project status while executing
effective decision-making, approvals, and direction

• Understands the domain, knows the experts, asks the right questions to
prioritize and perform necessary follow-up to resolve issues

• Leverages professional experiences to identify potential areas of
improvement in project/Agile performance

Thanks and Regards

*Abdul Raheem*

*Phone: *(202) 301-7873 I +1 (513) 666 6914

*Email:* rah...@exatechinc.com

Skype & Hangout: mdabdulrahee...@gmail.com

*4555 Lake Forest Drive, Suite 650 **| **Cincinnati, OH  45242  *

An E-Verified Company

USA-Canada-INDIA