Hello *Associate*,

Hope you are doing well
We have below requirement open. Please send me your genuine candidate on my
email ID  *ifthek...@canopyone.com <ifthek...@canopyone.com>*

*Role: Java Developer with production support*

*Location: Deerfield,  IL (Relocation post COVID)*

*Type: Contract*

Experience Level: 10+

Job Description:

   - The resource should have very good production support (3L) experience
   - Very good knowledge on the Java/J2ee and have hands-on experience in
   analyzing the code and figure the root of the issues
   - Should have involved in the 3L level of activities i.e root cause
   analysis, (Data & code related), environment analysis, understanding the
   application architecture / infrastructure architecture
   - Good knowledge on the incident management, Problem management, Change
   Management
   - Good knowledge on Oracle, SQL queries, Data analysis
   - Good Communication and analytical skills is a must
   - Should have handled the sev1/P1 incidents and involved in bringing the
   quick restoration of these types of issues
   - Should have worked on the onshore/offshore model

*Thanks & Regards*

*Mohammed Ifthekharuddin*

 Tel: 703-831-8282 Ext 223 Cell: 323-825-5662
  Email: ifthek...@canopyone.com  Web: www.canopyone.com
<http://canopyone.com/>