Hello *Associate*,

Hope you are doing well
We have below requirement open. Please send me your genuine candidate on my
email ID  *ifthek...@canopyone.com <ifthek...@canopyone.com>*

*Position: Sr. Python Developer with Data Modelling*
*Location :Atlanta - GA*
*Type: Contract*

*1.Job title ANALYTICS SR. DEVELOPER*

 2.Job summary Python • Strong experience in Python scripting experience •
Proficiency in Object Oriented and functional programming concepts •
Programming experience in Python is desired however Java Ruby Scala Clojure
are acceptable alternatives

 3.Experience 8to10yrs

4.Required Skills Technical Skills- ,Python Domain Skills-

5.Nice to have skills Technical Skills- ,PL/SQL,3NF data modeling Domain
Skills-

6.Technology Analytics

7.Shift Day (9 TO 6) EST

*Roles & Responsibilities* Python • Strong experience in Python scripting
experience • Proficiency in Object Oriented and functional programming
concepts • Programming experience in Python is desired however Java Ruby
Scala Clojure are acceptable alternatives

*Roles & Responsibilities* • Proficiency in Object Oriented and functional
programming concepts • Programming experience in Python is desired however
Java Ruby Scala Clojure are acceptable alternatives • Experience
integrating services to build pipeline solutions In AWS Hadoop EMR Azure
Google Cloud • AWS experience is a plus but not required • Nice to have
experience with Relational and NoSQL databases • Nice to have DevOps or
Data Ops experience

*Thanks & Regards*

*Mohammed Ifthekharuddin*

 Tel: 703-831-8282 Ext 223 Cell: 323-825-5662
  Email: ifthek...@canopyone.com  Web: www.canopyone.com
<http://canopyone.com/>