Dear Exhibitor,

Hope you are staying safe and healthy!

Use The Aesthetic Show | United States | 7 to 10 July 2022 Registered
attendee email list for your Pre/Post show marketing initiatives (Email
Campaigns, Telephone Campaigns, and direct mail campaigns). We can provide
'5,000' delegates of dually verified & permission-based opt-in attendee
contacts. Registration lists are provided by e-mail as a Microsoft Excel
file.

Lists include: Attendee Name, First Name, Last Name, Title, Email address,
Company Name, Website, Phone Number, Street Address, City, State/Province,
Zip/Postal Code and Country.

Did you know - 90% of tradeshow/expo/event leads are not followed-up on
after an event? By purchasing an email list you make it even easier for your
company to reach targeted clients.

Kindly let me know your interest So that I can send you the exhibitor
reduction cost of the list.

Regards,

Cathy Kelley - Business Development Manager | The Aesthetic Show

To remove from this mailing: reply with subject line as "leave out"