Hello,
I am Deependra from IDC. I have a position name is "UI Developer". Please
revert back to me if you are interested.

Role: UI Developer

Location: 100% Remote
Long Term Contract

Job Description:

  *   Full Stack UI Developer and should be hands on Experience in Node JS and
React JS.
  *   Nodejs: 70% of the work will be in Node JS.
  *   React: 30% of the work will be in React JS.

Thanks and Regard;
Deependra Kumar
IDC Technologies Inc.
Location: Pleasanton, CA