Hi

This is *Abdul Raheem* from *Exatech Inc*. I have an immediate position
mentioned below. Please review and let me know your interest.

*Please share resumes to rah...@exatechinc.com <rah...@exatechinc.com>*

*Position: .Net Developer*

Location: Sumner, WA (Remote)

Duration: Long Term

Interview: Video

*Skills:*

Minimum 10+ years of experience on .Net Technology.

*Must have good experience in Angular*
Experience in configuring and deploying .NET applications on  Azure .

Experience with MS-SQL DB, Import MS-SQL DB to Azure SQL, creating and
restoring Databases etc.

Knowledge or experience with Dockers is good to have.

Hands on experience with writing complex DB queries and optimizing,
profiling them for performance.

Hands on experience in building and deploying applications using Azure
DevOPS .

Ability to analyze a legacy .NET Framework application and propose changes
needed to run the application in Azure or AWS Participate in design, code,
and test Inspections throughout product life cycle to contribute technical
expertise and to identify issues Supply work breakdowns, estimates and
status updates to project and engagement management Understand technical
project priorities, implementation dependencies, risks and issues Lead
EPICs in our agile development process, requiring coordination, direction
and mentorship of multiple development resources Lead development scrum
groups, taking responsibility for the outcome of multiple stories across
several developers Engage in story planning, DEV and QA to derive
appropriate stories based on fair compromises between original
specifications, technical design, and testing possibilities Participate and
develop code as part of a unified development group, working the whole
technological stack between platform and UI concerns Lead development team
in architecture and design of new features

Thanks and Regards

*Abdul Raheem*

*Phone: *(202) 301-7873

*Email:* rah...@exatechinc.com

Skype & Hangout: mdabdulrahee...@gmail.com

*4555 Lake Forest Drive, Suite 650 **| **Cincinnati, OH  45242  *

An E-Verified Company

USA-Canada-INDIA