Hi

This is *Abdul Raheem* from *Exatech Inc*. I have an immediate position
mentioned below. Please review and let me know your interest.

*Please share updated resumes to *rah...@exatechinc.com

*Role: Java Developer with Angular*
Location: Remote
Duration: Long Term
Interview: Video

*Requirements:*
Overall 9+ years of IT experience
Experience in object-oriented programming and concepts
Experienced in Java application development.
Expected to develop new APIs and host new end points
Experienced in Distributed System development using Java/J2EE/Web
Technologies.
Proven track record in delivering highly available, scalable systems on time
Conversant in design patterns
Strong Experience with Microservices, Springboot framework
Good understanding of web services and related standards like REST/JSON
Experience in Spring framework and other open source frameworks

Thanks and Regards

*Abdul Raheem, Sr. Talent Acquisition Lead*

*Email:* rah...@exatechinc.com

Skype & Hangout: mdabdulrahee...@gmail.com

*4555 Lake Forest Drive, Suite 650 **| **Cincinnati, OH  45242  *

An E-Verified Company

USA-Canada-INDIA