Hi,

Hope you are doing well.

Kindly find below our availability list of consultants who are available to
take new projects. Please let me know if you have any positions for them on
C2C.

*Please add me vik...@stglobaltech.com <vik...@stglobaltech.com> in your
distribution list.*

*Candidate name *

*Visa*

*Exp*

*Current location*

*Technology*

*MELLON*

*GC*

*10+*

*TX*

Lead Scrum master Looking for Remote

*Iqbal*

*USC*

*12yrs*

*Columbus, OH*

Performance Engineer/Remote/Min Rate $90/hr

*Martin *

*Citizen*

*4+Yrs*

*Washington, DC 20003*

Jr. Salesforce Admin, Project Manager/onsite

*Vladimir*

*GC*

*8+Yrs*

*Los Angeles, CA*

Qa analyst/Remote

*Rabin*

*USC*

*5+Yrs*

*Ohio*

Lead iOS Developer

*San*

*USC*

*15+Yrs*

*Cincinnati, OH*

Lead BSA

*Andrew*

*GC*

*6+Yrs*

*Philadelphia/Pennsylvania*

Full Stack developer /Remote

*Abiy *

*USC*

*9+Yrs*

*Maryland *

Mulesoft Developer/onsite

*Chinonso *

*USC*

*6+Yrs*

*Dallas, TX*

Scrum master /onsite

*Senait *

*USC*

*9+Yrs*

*Silver Spring , MD, 20903*

Mulesoft Developer/Remote till covid

*Kwamin *

*USC*

*15+Yrs*

*San diego ca*

Data Analyst/Remote

*Durdona*

*GC*

*9+ Yrs*

*Los Angeles, CA*

Business Analyst/ Remote

*Yeta*

*USC*

*10+ Yrs*

*Los Angeles, CA*

Power Bi Developer /Remote

*Yevvone*

*GC*

*8+*

*Maryland *

*AWS Architect/Remote*

*Thanks &  Regards Vikash Mishra Sr Bench Sales Recruiter*

*ST Global LLC*

[image: Description: image001.png]

Direct: +1(604)901-4851

Fax: 206-319-4579