Hello,
I am Deependra from IDC. I have a position name is "Oracle DBA with Exadata
experience". Please revert to me if you are interested.

Role: Oracle DBA with Exadata experience
Location: Nashville, TN OR Princeton, NJ (Initially Remote but onsite from last
Feb 2023)
Rate: $60/HR on C2C (MAX)

Job Description:

*                    Administration and configuration of Exadata machine
components including Cell Server, Infiniband switch , Cisco switch , PDU , KVM .

*                    Hands-on experience in patching and upgrade of Cell server
, compute node , grid , database , Infiniband switch , Cisco switch in Exadata
/ RAC environment .

*                    Configuring the monitoring the cell server thresholds and
troubleshooting the cell server , Infiniband , cisco switch , RAC interconnects
issues .

*                    Familiarity with cell server cellcli commands , addition
and deletion of disks on cell server .

*                    Experience in troubleshooting network and I / O related
issues in the Exadata environment .

*                    Trouble shoot and RCA Oracle outages, along with Tuning
and Adjusting New Production databases.

*                    Should have SQL tuning skill and experience at refactoring
sql queries to improve performance (index rebuilding, refactoring etc..)

*                    Experience in configuring Database Backup and Recovery
using RMAN and recovery for databases in TBs .

*                    Practical exposure to Data Guard setup , switchover ,
failover and gap resolution .

*                    In-depth knowledge of query tuning using Explain plan ,
segment level tuning and server / database tuning using the AWR , Huge pages ,
OS commands .

*                    Configure and build Golden Gate Extracts/replicate for
multiple databases.

*                    Configure error handling for restart, lag,logging,
production support and status reporting in Golden Gate.

*                    Trouble shooting and performance tuning in Golden Gate
replications.

Thanks and Regard;
Deependra Kumar
IDC Technologies Inc.