Hello *Associate*,

Hope you are doing well
We have below requirement open. Please send me your genuine candidate on my
email ID  *m.ifthek...@gsquire.com <m.ifthek...@gsquire.com>*

*Position:  Technical Lead Program Manager*

*Location: Alpharetta, GA (3 days a week onsite)*

*Duration; 12 + Months*

*Role & Responsibilities*:

   - As program manager, own and lead the delivery with pro-active behavior.
   - Partner with Business and Operations partners to understand
   requirements.
   - Participate in technical design discussions to ensure the design meets
   specifications.
   - Assist QA and UAT teams to bridge the gap in understanding
   requirements.
   - Lead and manage projects through development, testing and deployment
   to production by aligning respective teams, setting expectations and
   addressing requirement related questions. Provide updates to the key
   stakeholders in the form of ppt slides etc. on the progress and any delays
   or risks.
   - Be highly motivated, willing to learn and be flexible with work
   timings to collaborate closely with teams in New York and India.

*Primary Skills (Must have) *

   - Strong analytical, written and verbal communication skills.
   - Have strong background in technology (undergrad/bachelor in Computer
   Science, Information Systems or related Degree).
   - Have good background in Software Development Lifecycle, 3 Tier
   Application Architecture.
   - A proven ability to build strong collaborative working relationships
   with business partners and department leads.

*Technical Requirements*

   - Understanding of programming languages like C++, Java
   - Understanding of/experience in multi-tier, distributed architecture
   - Good working knowledge of Relational Databases (preferably SQL Server
   & DB2)

*Nice to have:*

   - Hands on development experience
   - Exposure to program management through standard tools such as JIRA,
   contemporary development management with Agile, KanBan etc
   - Exposure to Behavioral Driven Development/Test Driven Development.

*Thanks & Regards*

*Mohammed Ifthekharuddin*

 Tel: 703-831-8282 Ext 223 Cell: 323-825-5662
  Email: ifthek...@canopyone.com  Web: www.canopyone.com
<http://canopyone.com/>