Hello *Associate*,

Hope you are doing well
We have below requirement open. Please send me your genuine candidate on my
email ID  *ifthek...@canopyone.com <ifthek...@canopyone.com>*

*Position: Sr Data Science Engineer*

*Location: Augora Hills, CA Hybrid (3 Days office & 2 days WFH)*

*Type: Contract*

*Look for senior Profiles only for this position.*

   - 10+ years of experience with MS in Computer Science, Engineering,
   Applied Math or related discipline; graduate degree in Data Science or
   other quantitative field is desirable.
   - Relevant coursework or project experience utilizing modeling
   techniques such as logistic regression, Naïve Bayes, SVM, decision trees,
   or neural networks.
   - Strong understanding of algorithms and data structures
   - Strong proficiency with R, SQL, and Python including the Tensorflow,
   Keras, and XGBoost libraries.
   - Advanced experience with MS Office and Google Suite
   - Strong quantitative, math, and problem-solving skills.
   - Self-starter with excellent communication and presentation skills
   - Strong business acumen and ability to interface effectively with
   management team.
   - Curious and creative mind that can apply strong analytic and
   problem-solving capabilities to tackle real-world problem.
   - Work with manager and senior team members to understand the business
   problem and the objectives.
   - Support project leads to identify valuable data sources, and work with
   our IT team to collect such data
   - Undertake pre-processing of structured and unstructured data.
   - Utilize and implement statistical models for data analysis.
   - Propose data science solutions and strategies to business problems.
   - Ensure solutions are feasible to implement and achieve the objectives.

*Thanks & Regards*

*Mohammed Ifthekharuddin*

 Tel: 703-831-8282 Ext 223 Cell: 323-825-5662
  Email: ifthek...@canopyone.com  Web: www.canopyone.com
<http://canopyone.com/>