Hello *Associate*,

Hope you are doing well
We have below requirement open. Please send me your genuine candidate on my
email ID  *ifthek...@canopyone.com <ifthek...@canopyone.com>*

*Position: Oracle ERP Cloud Financials*
*Location: Onsite/Hybrid/remote: Mostly remote, but should be able to
travel if necessary*
*Type: Contract*

Experience / Skills Required
Oracle ERP Cloud Financials.
Including but not limited to:
General Ledger, Accounts Payable, Accounts Receivable, Cash Management,
business/systems analysis

*Tasks To Be Performed / Skillsets Required*
Knowledgeable about RFI integrations to the ERP Cloud
Integration with MFCS
Ability to understand overall architecture and consult on
Work with PLCB production support resources to analyze root causes of issues
Ability to understand and make recommendations for configuration and setup
changes to the
application as needed.
The ability to modify applicable project documentation such as PCS security
role changes /
setups, application setups, technical integration specifications

Consult on changes to interfaces to on premise Oracle Point of Service
System (POS) version 14.0.1
Consult on changes to interfaces to on premise Oracle Store Inventory
Management (SIM) version 13.2.8
Analyze and provide guidance on approaches to testing Oracle monthly,
quarterly, and
semiannual patches.
Ability to understand requirements and interpret them into Out of the Box
solutions. Provide recommendations for the best approach

2 years cloud or 3 years noncloud Oracle
3 years cloud or 5 years noncloud Oracle

*Thanks & Regards*

*Mohammed Ifthekharuddin*

 Tel: 703-831-8282 Ext 223 Cell: 323-825-5662
  Email: ifthek...@canopyone.com  Web: www.canopyone.com
<http://canopyone.com/>